Re: [Nmh-workers] better HTML rendering for selective emails

2014-12-21 10:45:04
Michael Richardson <mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> writes:

I use mh-e under GNU Emacs. (I used to run Xemacs).
HTML rendering is okay, and 99% of the time, I prefer the text/plain anyway.
But when I need it, I need it bad, and I forw -mime to my gmail account.
(Talking HTML emails with tables. The worst offender is a status report *I*
wrote.  HTML tables was the right answer)

I am looking another solution.

Since Emacs 24.4, there is "eww"/"shr" included, which Gnus can use to
render HTML mail, and it is very close to a real browser.

Try M-x shr-render-buffer resp. M-x shr-render-region.

--
Christian Neukirchen  <chneukirchen(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
http://chneukirchen.org