Re: [Nmh-workers] overriding multipart/alternative ordering

2015-02-04 09:48:31
i think this fills a long-empty hole in the MH interface.  the only
wart, i think, is that it depends on reordering the parts in a
user-visible way, which perhaps violates the principle of least
astonishment.  but it's a very clean code change, which i don't think
would be true if trying to do something similar later on in
mhshowsbr.c.

It seems fine to me.  I was planning on rototilling that completely as
part of the "new MIME" architecture (see previous emails), but people
will note that hasn't happened yet.  I'd rather not hold up good work
on something that I won't have time to do for a few months (at least).