[Nmh-workers] show message number scrolls off terminal?

2015-02-07 12:33:20
Hello,

Recent  discussion about  the show  message  numbers reminded  me of  an
annoying behavior  that I haven't  ever been able  to solve. When  I use
show to show a message, it prints a line that looks like:

(Message ML/nongnu/nmh-workers:9)

But I never see it. It scrolls off  of my terminal and is found above my
pager (if  I use the  terminal's scrollbar to go  back in history).  So I
never  know which  message I'm  looking at  unless I  scroll back  in my
terminals output.

Is this intentional?

I notice that  if I set my tty  rows to 23 it becomes  visible (e.g. the
message  number appears  as  the  first line  of  information that  show
displays in my pager), but then the  rest of the display goes weird if I
try to page down because my terminal is actually 80x24.

Thanks,

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 4000000054d65a87