Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh with mobile devices [was: Re: replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connect Mobile App"]

2015-03-23 23:43:23
Thus said Lyndon Nerenberg on Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:33:50 -0700:

So where does exmh fit in to this? It's an X (GUI) program.

It sure is.  Maybe I've missed something but the  subject of this thread
is nmh  on mobile devices,  and I was pointing  out that nmh  works just
fine on  mobile devices, regardless of  where exmh might fit  in, if one
just uses SSH to connect to wherever nmh is. :-)

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005510eb82