[Nmh-workers] rebuilding a borked MIME multipart/ structure?

2015-04-21 18:49:53
So this afternoon's fun was getting gcalcli working - I didn't see
Ralph's mail till after I was done with that.   Now for what I originally
came over to this folder to ask.. :)

Outlook/Exchange sends a borked MIME structure for meeting invites, that
is stacked like this:

multipart/alternative
    text/html
    text/plain
    text/calendar

Which of course in any standard-compliant MUA will almost certainly do
one of the first two and never bother looking at the third one.

Fsck you very much, Redmond! :)

The simplest way to handle it in exmh is to beat it up while procmail has
hold of it, to a better form:

multipart/related
    multipart/alternative
        text/html
        text/plain
    text/calendar

Any better ideas than applying BFI techniques to strip out the text/calendar,
and then re-wrapping the result with a /related and repackaging?

It doesn't look like mhfixmsg is able to do that sort of re-write...