Re: [Nmh-workers] thread mangling python-list mailing list to comp.lang.python google group

2015-08-18 12:54:08
In a message of Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:21:55 +0100, Ralph Corderoy writes:
Hi Ken,

But nowadays things have been tightened up and from RFC 2822

2001-04.  ;-)

is that it should only contain a Message-ID

It's allowed multiple.  It's my damn MUA that stands in the way!

   $ repl last:42
   repl: only one message at a time!

Cheers, Ralph.

The odd thing is that I remember changing this, sometime in the early
2000s.  But apparently somewhere between then and now I must have
restored files and overwritten my changes.  Given that 2005 (I think)
was the year of 4 laptops, I suppose that isn't too surprising.
(PyPy.  We can jit your python code.  If you do nothing but jit python
code all day long -- i.e. you are using PyPy to develop PyPy -- you
will find that cpus are not designed to work this hard, and will
fail.)  The surprising bit is that nobody has complained until last
week.

Thanks again,
Laura