Re: [Nmh-workers] thread mangling python-list mailing list to comp.lang.python google group

2015-08-18 13:11:00
The surprising bit is that nobody has complained until last week.

Ralph sent me a polite reminder to fix my References header last week.
I know there's at least one other person on nmh-workers that has the old
'In-Reply-to' header (it messes up threading in the mailing list archives),
but I haven't yet decided to say anything to them.  I suspect most people
don't really understand enogh to figure out who to complain to.