Re: [Nmh-workers] (n)mh tip of the day

2015-10-21 23:00:04
I  have often  wondered how  I  could do  this without  needing to  wrap
sendmail, which,  by the way, works  well enough. The only  problem I've
encountered  is being  able  to support  Bcc/Dcc which  I  have kind  of
ignored since I use it so rarely.

You could write a custom postproc; that's what I did to submit email to
different SMTP servers depending on the value of my 'From' header (it
eventually calls the 'real' post).  You have to be a little careful, but
the archives spell out how it all works.