Re: [Nmh-workers] problem compiling nmh 1.6 on linux gentoo

2015-11-29 09:35:21
    Date:        Sun, 29 Nov 2015 10:12:48 -0500
    From:        "John Covici" <covici(_at_)ccs(_dot_)covici(_dot_)com>

  | Hi.  I am having serious problems compiling nmh 1.6 -- probably some change
  | in libraries or some such.

  | I hope I don't have to go back to 1.3!
  |
  | Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

That's just a C++ style comment that shouldn't really be in C code
(but some C compilers treat just like a C comment)

Just edit sbr/dtimep.c and change

        num_to_alloc = 1; // After all that talk, this was set to 1 anyways...

to either just

        num_to_alloc = 1;

or
        num_to_alloc = 1; /* After all that talk, this was set to 1 anyways...*/

whichever you prefer.   If any other // comments are there to be found,
fix those in a similar way...

kre