[Nmh-workers] macos x 11 :-P

2016-02-23 22:41:05
So I tried building on El Torrito Burrito whatever-the-fsck-name current
version of MacOS, tonight.  (10.11.3, Xcode 7.2.1 (7C1002).)

Epic fail.  cpp doesn't know the location of openssl/ssl.h (which does exist,
in several locations under
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10xxx).

Once upon a time (<= 10.9?) there was a program you could run to switch the
default SDK for the command-line compilation tools.  I can't find it any more.

I abandoned MacOS as a development platform a while ago, so I'm woefully behind
on the latest Xcode fu.  Are there any MacOS C developers out there who can
catch me up?

--lyndon