Re: [Nmh-workers] XOAUTH2 integration, and a few questions

2016-06-30 07:27:59
Ken wrote:

Errr ... I'm not sure what you mean there, but it certainly does parse
the draft to decide who to deliver the message to (also, to set the
SMTP envelope address, process Fcc, and a few other things).  Unless I
misunderstand what you mean, of course.

My mistake, I should have said that send(1) doesn't parse the
message draft.  It'll have to when I merge sendfrom into it.

Actually, it already does parse the draft in one special case, when
it splits one message into message/partial messages.  So I don't think
it's that bad.

David