Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7

2016-10-09 23:52:59
In a message of Sun, 09 Oct 2016 18:49:14 -0400, Ken Hornstein writes:
But I get them in the order they arrived.  I want them in the order they
were sent, which can be a whole lot different, before I read them.

I use my own filter for that.  Be nice if nmh did that natively.  as part
of folder?

I think sortm can do that?  Or am I not understanding what you are asking?

--Ken

No, my error.  The problem with being able to write shell scripts to
do things is that you write shell scripts to do them even when there
are better ways (that you don't know about, or possibly that didn't
exist when you wrote the script the first time).

Thank you.
Laura