Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)

2016-10-13 15:37:34
david wrote:
Paul F wrote:
 > I put one in this message.  (And also an Nmh-Attach: header, which will
 > get scrubbed out, see below.)

great!  so there's no problem.  ;-) :-)

In case my point was missed:  the Attach: header was not scrubbed out.

sure, but that's a bug.  and (i think) we could catch those bugs with
a test script.

i'd think adding an "X-Mailer: nmh-1.6" header would help even more.
(i confess i'm a little surprised that we don't already emit such a
header.  i see that exmh does.)

"X-" headers are deprecated by RFC 6648.  We could add, say, a Mailer
header.

okay -- whatever's the right thing.

paul