Re: [Nmh-workers] Development Questions. check Programs. register.

2016-10-17 17:16:44
Hi Ken,

Personally, I like it in the main repo, but I don't feel strongly
about it either.  Maybe we could put it on a branch, with everything
else trimmed out of the repo?  That way if anything else "historic"
showed up we could add it to the branch.

Whatever would be most useful for you that refer to it.  I can see more
could turn up in the vein of Spinellis's
https://github.com/dspinellis/unix-history-repo#readme  :-)

And Ralph, is it your goal to make me regret approving you for
repository access? :-)

I'm trying to get as many commits in as possible before you take access
away.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy