Re: [Nmh-workers] strncpy(3), die, die, die.

2016-10-24 20:29:57
My concern there is our release cycles have been long

What needs to get done before 1.7 gets sent off to make its fortune?
Is that soon enough that this could hold off?

Um, good question.  Some things for 1.7 have not quite been resolved.

and I'd hate to have code that barfs on emails released for a few
years.

Perhaps a complainant could be told of the secret $NMHNOBARF to stop
TRUNCCPY from aborting?  Though it would still complain for the first N
goes?

Weeelll ... I'd be okay with that.