Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps

2016-12-19 15:08:15
Ken wrote:

[Paul F wrote:]
would it be too terrible to simply add the header, probably at the
end, if it's not in the components file?

You mean by calling anno() (or something like that)?  Hrm.  What do
others think?

anno() on a temp components file, I assume.  Anyway, I'm not fond of
this.  There's kre's point that maybe a user did it (used -form to
disable fcc) intentionally.  Or, it's a configuration problem that
they should fix.  Worst of all, it would then pass to the draft an
Fcc: in a message being replied to, even if the user had gone to the
trouble of preventing that (by removing Fcc: from their replcomps).

David