Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps

2016-12-20 11:06:55
Ken writes:

Hm.  I don't think we can figure out, without a lot of work, where
to place an appropriate format instruction to include a Fcc.

Right, I don't want to change that behavior, anyway.

I think we're all in agreement that the current behavior where it
takes the Fcc from the replied-to message is wrong, right?  I
can't possibly imagine that was desired behavior

How does the attached patch look?  It adds a new flag, for use by
repl with Fcc.  A test case confirms that it solves the problem.

David