Re: [Nmh-workers] whatnow(1)'s cd Doesn't Affect it's mime.

2017-01-19 10:17:55
jon wrote:
Well, the whole purpose of adding the attachment stuff was to get rid of
mime.  I guess that I didn't understand your use case because it's not a
case that I ever considered and didn't design for.  If I understand you
correctly, attach works because I stick in the absolute path of the
attachments, and mime doesn't because it doesn't.  Again, not a use case
that I care about, if you do you know where the source code lives.  I

so it sounds pretty clearly like a bug which should be fixed.

paul