Re: [Nmh-workers] Determining my draft folder

2017-02-17 11:06:28
I think it does? It sure looks like it does when I run "man mhparam".

I doesn't seem to when I run it.  I must be somehow muddled. I am
attaching a copy /usr/local/nmh-1.6/share/man/man1/mhparam.1 .

That's the same one I have.  But ... essentially, the possible profile
entries are unlimited, because you could create a "mycomp:" line in your
profile and use that; we couldn't put that in the man page.  Not sure
what exactly you would like here.