Re: [Nmh-workers] Determining my draft folder

2017-02-17 15:11:20
But what could be done is to find all the places where the nmh code looks for
a profile entry (perhaps ignoring any that are pure debug, or expert use only),
and make sure all of those are documented.

AFAIK, we've documented them all in mh-profile(5) (I'll double-check
to make sure we've got them all).  And mhparam(1) has a SEE ALSO that
points to mh-profile(5).  If we need to do more then I'm open to that,
but I'm not sure putting everything from mh-profile(5) into mhparam(1)
is a good idea.