Re: [Nmh-workers] Determining my draft folder

2017-02-17 16:45:31
    Date:        Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:49:41 -0500
    From:        Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>

  | And mhparam(1) has a SEE ALSO that points to mh-profile(5).

Unless it has been changed in a version more recent than I am running,
there is no x-ref from mh-profile(5) to mhparam(1), so finding the
entry in mh-profile's man page doesn't necessarily provide quite enough
info to allow a script writer to extract the entries.

In this case, I'm also not sure than a simple "SEE ALSO" to mhparam(1)
in mh-profile(5) is enough, it might also warrant a sentence something
like ...

Entries in
.Nm
can be extracted using
.Xr mhparam 1 .

just before the "Standard Profile Entries" section starts.

Of course, if this is already there in current sources, just ignore me.

kre