Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mh-tailor.man

2017-03-23 08:21:57
Ralph Corderoy writes:
Hi Larry,

- Don't escape hyphens unecessarily

Is it worth recording some of the decisions, conventions, and common
errors in the existing docs/README.manpages so there's less chance of
regression over time by others?

Given that I didn't read, or was even aware of, that page until I
was well past elbows-deep in man page changes, I'm not too bothered.
Like, it probably can't hurt, but I'm on a roll, baby, so feel free
to ride my slipstream and commit some goddam changes already, and
then we can all sit around and do niceties.