Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mh-tailor.man

2017-03-23 10:28:34
- Don't escape hyphens unecessarily

Is it worth recording some of the decisions, conventions, and common
errors in the existing docs/README.manpages so there's less chance of
regression over time by others?

Sure, I think that would be great.

Also ... Ralph, do you want to officially take over the job of committing
Larry's man page changes to the tree?  You seem to be the one who has
reviewed them the most, and you obviously have more experience with *roff
and Unix historical conventions than I.  I can't speak for David, but
I'm kind of busy right now, and I'd like to focus on release engineering
work.  I just don't want Larry's hard work to slip through the
cracks.