Re: [Nmh-workers] Spaces before Tabs.

2017-04-17 06:55:31
Ralph wrote:

I'm happy to make all those lines be tabs followed by spaces, preserving
the indentation, but don't want to cause `git pull' hassles if there's
large un-pushed commits out there.  Objections?

No objection from me.  Though I wonder if we should wait until after 1.7.

Also, I assume we're happy with sticking with whatever mixture of tabs
then spaces a line has?  It's about 50/50 at the moment between just
spaces for indentation, and tabs with spaces after.

(Personally, I'm used to just spaces.

I am too, and would be happy to see the nmh sources untabified.  I try to
tabify when maintaining, but when I add a new file, it has just spaces.

David