Re: [Nmh-workers] Spaces before Tabs.

2017-04-21 10:27:29
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:29:09 -0400, Ken Hornstein said:
I think that's all the deprecated stuff that can go because it was
stated in 1.6 now deleted ready for 1.7.  Except mhn, which has been
stated as deprecated in its documentation as far back as git stretches.
Time to wield the axe!?

Sigh. If we could get Valdis to crank out a new exmh release that
had switched to calling mhbuild instead of mhn, I'd say yes.  Valdis?

I'll look at the mhbuild/mnh thing this weekend.  I'll have to see
what else needs to happen - we've never had an exmh release that said
"Your MH/nmh must be at least this tall" before.  There's probably a
bunch of other stuff that could be heaved over the side if the code
is assuming nmh 1.7 is available.