Re: [Nmh-workers] Cutting a new exmh release...

2017-04-21 20:31:40
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:26:51 -0400, valdis(_dot_)kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu
writes:
1) Would anybody complain if a new Exmh release
said "You must have nmh 1.7"?

i don't think this will cause any issues, make it so.

2) Is anybody sitting on patches and/or important wish list items
that aren't in the Sourceforge CVS tree?

not me, i pushed some gpg-related stuff a few weeks ago.
(btw, does sf do git? cvs is getting a bit painful.)

3) Does anybody remember how to do a release?

to me it looks like adjust makefile, adjust version.sed,
make version, make srctar.

regards
az

--
Alexander Zangerl + GPG Key 2FCCF66BB963BD5F + http://snafu.priv.at/
if God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him.