Re: [Nmh-workers] Cutting a new exmh release...

2017-04-23 18:49:17
Is nmh 1.7 even released yet? Per http://www.nongnu.org/nmh/, the
latest released version appears to be 1.6, and it's certainly the version
shipping with many Linux distributions. Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Fedora 25,
and even Debian testing all have nmh 1.6.

It has not been released, but we're starting to do the last feature changes
before we start the 1.7 release cycle.

(Especially if nmh is still using the old MH build system, which I will
politely describe as 'intricate'.

Ummm ... boy, you haven't ever built nmh, have you? :-)  Should be as simple
as "./configure && make && make install"; nmh has always used autoconf.
If that doesn't work, then let us know.  And yeah, I don't miss mhconfig
either.