Re: [Nmh-workers] mhn/mhbuild

2017-04-24 19:39:19
Valdis wrote:

If users are supplying their own in-line #whatever directives, and
mhn does *not* call mhbuild, but does its own processing,

I don't know what exmh is doing with mhn, but I assume that it
gets mhn to exec mhbuild using one of its two methods.  If so,
then build directives are processed identically by mhn and
mhbuild.  If not, I don't see how mhn could process build
directives, or what that would even mean.

And there's one call to 'mhn -store' for message/partial support - is
that even a thing anymore?

I don't use it, but nmh still supports it.  There is a test for
mhstore's handling of it.  mhstore is a drop-in replacement for
mhn -store.

David