Re: [Nmh-workers] [patch] filtering support for inc

2017-07-16 20:41:37
It seems strange to me that nmh doesn't include something like this.

The answer to this statement is almost always, "Well, you know how it is ...
we all have jobs and lives" :-).  But seriously, you know this is a volunteer
project, right?  There are the pieces to do it yourself, and people have,
but I will admit a built-in capability would be nice.  Lack of time, sadly ...

Jon mentioned the hooks support; I'm not sure that's quite enough right
now, what you might want there is an additional hook that let you move a
message to another folder.  It's not clear to me that current hooks are
allowed to move messages to other folders.