Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg on a pathological mail

2017-08-29 17:14:43
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:36:57 -0400, Ken Hornstein said:
Also, it SEGVs without the `/plain'.  Probably because get_ctinfo()'s

   685     if (*cp != '/') {
   686         if (!magic)
   687             ci->ci_subtype = mh_xstrdup("");
   688         goto magic_skip;
   689     }

You know ... I am looking at this now, and I cannot understand the logic
here.  It was like this in MH 6.8 as well.  Anyone have any idea what is
going on with this?

Looking at the one place where it passes "magic" as non-zero, I suspect it's
someplace where we allowed mhn/mhbuild directives that aren't strictly the same
syntax as the corresponding MIME constructs...

Having said that, I'd have to read uip/mhbuildsbr.c user_content() very
carefully to figure out what exactly we expect to be looking at when we get to
that point.