Re: [Nmh-workers] does "folder +inbox -noprint" work?

2018-01-07 09:00:59
Hi Paul,

so `-nopri' would be needed to be unambiguous if it were to become
the common option across nmh commands.  That's tedious, and doesn't
obviously say `be quiet', ending in an `eye' sound, not an `ee', so
the `...nt' would be added anyway.

you kind of lost me in that last bit, but i'll take your word for it.
;-)

I mean, I'd read `pri' as sounding like the start of priority, not
print.

but i don't think i'll hold up actually implementing -noprint, for the
folder command, on the development branch.

Sure, I'm not an arbiter, just opinionated so did some research.  :-)

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy

--