[nmh-workers] post 1.71 ug: "long line"/single newline paragraphs

2018-05-23 07:05:34
I have saved two example emails from two people I know, received after
my nmh 1.71 upgrade, with plain text content that have **no newlines**
in between paragraphs.  My understanding is these authors are lay
people that write paragraphs that depend on "word wrap"; ie they have
no newlines within paragraphs, but have one newline to separate each
paragraph.

My hunch/hope is that some pre upgrade nmh config file is causing this.
Any ideas?  It munges up my replies to these emails, I end up manually
adding the '\n's.

--
thanks!,
Tom