Re: [nmh-workers] post 1.71 ug: "long line"/single newline paragraphs

2018-05-23 17:59:27
Ken wrote:

So what EXACTLY is this bug you are reporting?  I think that is the
thing I don't understand.

+1

Tom, I assume you're not using repl -convertargs.  And my guess is that
your issue is on the repl side.  I don't thing there have been any
significant changes to rcvstore in the last decade or two.  You could
verify by looking at the received messages.

Based on that, the first thing I would try would be with a pared down
profile, e.g.,

    $ mhparam -comp Path -comp context -comp repl >/tmp/mh_profile
    $ MH=/tmp/mh_profile repl ...

David