Re: [nmh-workers] post 1.71 ug: "long line"/single newline paragraphs

2018-05-24 19:23:29
From a practical standpoint, you're probably one of the few people who
actually USES the text/plain content instead of the text/html content.

So, solutions?

Given your discovery the the text/html looks good, another possibility
might be to use it via repl's -convertargs switch.  E.g., from
docs/contrib/replaliases:

 repl -filter mhl.replywithoutbody -convertargs text/html ''

Oh, good point; I had looked at mhfixmsg but it didn't seem like that
would have worked (but maybe it wasn't obvious to me how to make that
work).