Re: [nmh-workers] post 1.71 ug: "long line"/single newline paragraphs

2018-05-24 21:44:57
Oh, good point; I had looked at mhfixmsg but it didn't seem like that
would have worked (but maybe it wasn't obvious to me how to make that
work).

mhfixmsg has a -replacetextplain switch.  But the html-to-text conversion
is based on whatever the external converter does.  Maybe pipe it through
Ralph's sed+fmt+cat?

Well, judging by the sample messages provided w3m worked fine on them, so
I think using an external converter would be fine.