Re: [nmh-workers] Help!

2018-06-02 09:37:32
Hi Norm,

Would some kind soul please tell me how to read the attached.

The email you've attached has little in it.

    $ mhlist -nov
     msg part  type/subtype              size description
    8711       multipart/alternative     2616
         1     text/html                 1118
         2     text/plain                 451
    $

These three show the raw text, HTML, and formatted HTML.

    mhstore -noverbose -prefer text/plain -outfile -
    mhstore -noverbose -prefer text/html -outfile -
    mhstore -noverbose -prefer text/html -outfile - | lynx -dump -stdin

They all suggest Nicolas hit reply and send without adding anything
other than his top-posted, automatic, `Sent from my...'.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy