Re: [nmh-workers] Help!

2018-06-02 10:20:30
Hi David,

The email you've attached has little in it.
    8711       multipart/alternative     2616
         1     text/html                 1118
         2     text/plain                 451

Odd, I get:
    4681       multipart/mixed           9200
         1     text/plain                  81
         2     message/rfc822            8634 40
         3     text/plain                  70

I was listing `the email you've attached'.  :-)

# Recently, a Comcast repairman fixed a cable outside my house.

I took that as being Norm's outgoing email, that we didn't see, and the
correspondent replied, quoting Norm, but added nothing other than the
top-posting disclaimer about using a mobile.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy