Re: [nmh-workers] Help!

2018-06-02 10:13:04
Ralph wrote:

The email you've attached has little in it.

    $ mhlist -nov
     msg part  type/subtype              size description
    8711       multipart/alternative     2616
         1     text/html                 1118
         2     text/plain                 451
    $

Odd, I get:

    $ mhlist -nov
     msg part  type/subtype              size description
    4681       multipart/mixed           9200
         1     text/plain                  81
         2     message/rfc822            8634 40
         3     text/plain                  70

mhfixmsg didn't do anything significant to it.

Anyway, the content is in part 2 is:

# Recently, a Comcast repairman fixed a cable outside my house. He
# commented that he thought that my house was not properly grounded,
# and that I should have it checked. Do you know how to do that?

If the Comcast repairman is referring to electrical ground, then
a qualified electrician should be consulted.  But I don't know if
that's what was meant.

David