[nmh-workers] persistent nmh welcome

2018-08-30 17:51:42
Hi folks

The following persists in presenting itself with each new login the
first time I run an nmh command, e.g. 'scan' is the one that generated
what's below. One symptomatic machine runs Fedora 26, and the other
symptomatic machine runs Fedora 27. I'm guessing that there's a
file that gets written or touched that stops this from happening on
subsequent nmh commands. Further, that file might be prevented somehow
 from being written, or it might be getting erased somehow.

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks all...

This message will not be repeated until nmh is next updated.

Press enter to continue: