Re: [nmh-workers] persistent nmh welcome

2018-08-30 19:04:52
The following persists in presenting itself with each new login the
first time I run an nmh command, e.g. 'scan' is the one that generated
what's below. One symptomatic machine runs Fedora 26, and the other
symptomatic machine runs Fedora 27. I'm guessing that there's a
file that gets written or touched that stops this from happening on
subsequent nmh commands. Further, that file might be prevented somehow
from being written, or it might be getting erased somehow.

Leonardo pointed you to the right location, but one additional note: I've
seen this when I've had two versions of nmh (one old, one new) writing
to the context (the one old clears out the Version string).