[nmh-workers] archival and searching of nmh folders

2019-01-20 18:51:44

I have about 3G of email on my desktop under Mail/ (67K emails)
and 3G (70K emails) on another machine in my "archive".  okay, not a huge
amount by "modern" standards, but it's still a lot.

And I'm loosing stuff.
Like many others, I've wanted an IMAP server on top of this stuff accessible
to me only, but the options of that have been well bashed here.

Anyone running some text search on top of their folders?