Re: [nmh-workers] real basic nmh question

2019-05-23 02:49:13
Hi Jude,

I got getmail working when I found most of my braille notes on
.fetchmailrc were gone and decided to try a fetchmail competitor.  I
found in getmail the mboxrd type could be used for the inbox then I
figured I could use nmh with this set up.

That's similar to my configuration.  I use fetchmail to pull with POP3
and write to the mbox /var/mail/$LOGNAME, and the nmh's inc(1) pulls
from that and writes to files 42, 43, ... in ~/`mhpath path`/inbox, my
+inbox folder.

--
Cheers, Ralph.