nmh-workers

Re: [nmh-workers] Fixed! I Could Have Sworn that the inc Command used to work.

2019-06-02 19:49:46
Ken wrote:

It looks like
that was changed in commit af586ebe59b7, which was back in ... 2012.
Whoops.  So yeah, your Local-Mailbox profile entry made it look in
a maildrop file named /var/mail/martin.m.  That one is on us!

Whoops, on me.

I think the correct change should be what we did to
LocalName(); add an argument that indicates if you want something that
could come out of a config file or ONLY the Unix username.  Thoughts?

+1

David

--
nmh-workers