Re: [nmh-workers] Fixed! I Could Have Sworn that the inc Command used to work.

2019-06-02 13:17:17
Martin wrote:

      The proper fix was to remove the local-mailbox
declaration I had unwittingly copied from the system that does
send internet mail to the ones that don't

I don't think that Local-Mailbox should affect inc, see Ralph's
excerpts from the man pages and sources.

and on the one that
does, I now set the $MAILDROP environment variable and, so far,
all is peace and bliss now.

Glad to hear that!

      Putting a

       MailDrop: .mail

line in .mh_profile did not change the wrong lookup

I would think that it should be:

  MailDrop: /var/mail/martin

I assume that you use that value in your MAILDROP environment variable.

David