Re: [nmh-workers] Stupid 'pick' question...

2019-06-08 20:27:31
On Sat, 08 Jun 2019 17:17:40 -0700, Bakul Shah said:

So pick runs -search on header lines as well as the body a header specific
option is only run against headers.

In a world of Microsoft Office attachments, is having -search go through the
body by default as well still a good idea? Maybe having a separate -searchbody
would be better?

(Due to events not under my control, I'm currently stuck on a laptop with a
Celeron CPU, and disk I/O is painful (it's managing only 3-5Mbytes/sec even
with an SSD in it... Ouch)