Re: [nmh-workers] Problems compiling on SPARC Sun Solaris 10 compile with ANSI C SUN compiler.

2019-06-13 18:46:08
 | Or, really, write some trivial replacements for those functions
 | because I think you could do them all as one-liners.  Maybe not
 | memmem(), but that one would only be a few lines.

Just grab sources for them from any of the *BSD versions.  Much better
that GNU-anything ... no weird licensing issues involved.

Again, I have no issue if someone else wants to do that.  It's just
not something I want to do, personally.  Also, I lack access to any
Solaris systems to test those changes on.