Re: nmh query

2019-11-03 12:39:50
[Trying to get through some backlog before upcoming travel builds it
back up again.]

Hey, you started using MH a couple of years before me. Awesome.

I'm still using 1.6, so I'm unfamiliar with the keepbcc and .msmtprc
file. Please use nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org for your question.

bala(_at_)rfob(_dot_)org wrote:

i read the faq - honest injun!

i started using mh in 1982 and it still works - thanks in part to folks like
you!

if there is a small nit in nmh-1.7.1 (even with keepbcc on in .msmtprc
BCC: line does not show up to bcc recipients) who do i ask?

thanks much!
cheers
bala

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>