Re: nmh query

2019-11-03 14:43:29
Bala writes:

hi david

thanks for any help! here is my mh_profile entry

send: -mts sendmail/pipe -sendmail /home/bala/bin/msmtp -noverbose -alias
/home/bala/.mhrc

OK, with sendmail/pipe, all addresses are provided in the message
itself to the sendmail program.  BSD sendmail deletes Bcc: lines:

   -t     Read message for recipients.  To:, Cc:, and
          Bcc: lines will be scanned for recipient
          addresses.  The Bcc: line will be deleted
          before transmission.

I don't know what msmtp does with Bcc: lines.  Perhaps the msmtp
documention offers information on the keepbcc that you mentioned.

While it doesn't have anything to do with this, note that nmh's Dcc:
is not supported with sendmail/pipe.  I would use sendmail/smtp if
you want support for Dcc:.

David