RE: 4 of 108 tests failed testing nmh

2019-11-07 21:01:35
Found the source:  git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/nmh.git
The version is nmh> cat VERSION
1.7+dev

I'll try the 1.7.1 version in the morning.

Thx, Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:37 PM
To: Chris Richmond <tomnykds(_at_)frontier(_dot_)com>;
nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: 4 of 108 tests failed testing nmh

I was able to answer my own question ... it is NOT built with readline
support, is it?  I am able to reproduce this when I disable readline
support.  So clearly there's a bug in the non-readline code.  It is
late tonight, so I will look at it tomorow or the weekend, but a simple
fix for right now would be to install a readline package and re-run
configure.

ANOTHER follow-up ... that bug is not present in 1.7.1.  I would advise you
use that.