Re: 'comp' broke after fedora upgrade 29->30 | need help w/ Makefile targets

2019-12-10 07:51:33
This appears to be a way:

   $ ./configure
   $ make
   $ make install

'comp' is working again.  Is there a better way?

I realize your questions has been answered, but to answer two larger
questions in this whole thread ...

There's no general solution to the problem of, "I upgraded my OS/libraries
and nmh was linked with an older version of this library", except to
recompile.  We try to make sure this process is easy and that varions
distributions come with a nmh package already available.

The "make uninstall" target is generated by Automake automatically; it
should remove everything installed by "make install".  This is actually
checked by "make distcheck" and I make sure that nmh passes "make
distcheck" before a release, so there should be no problems with
using it.